What I Believe
“I believe the mortgage process should be empowering, positive and clear. I believe we should make a difference, not just a mortgage. Being part of your mortgage experience is pretty amazing, and I'm thankful for that opportunity! I'd love to help you, and my team is ready to get to work on your behalf! Call, message or email us today!”
Thanks for visiting my website – I’m glad you’re here! This is where you can learn more about me, Patrick Juul, and the Burnsville-MN Home Loan Team. And I would love to hear about your plans and priorities.
Mortgage. What comes to mind when you hear that word?
To me, mortgage is about one thing: HOME.
I believe the family home is more than a house. It’s a place where love can grow, dreams are encouraged, and where family enjoys life together. Home is where family can be a refuge for one another from life’s challenges and storms.
And since most families will need a mortgage to buy a home, the mortgage experience should be positive and clear, not negative, confusing and intimidating. My commitment to every customer is to bring clarity and confidence to the home buying, home building or refinancing process.
I believe the mortgage process intimidates even savvy consumers and experienced homeowners, so my team and I will create confidence by serving every customer at the highest level of excellence, integrity and respect. This commitment leads to peace of mind for my customers.
Here’s what I have learned over the years: If we help you and your family to acquire confidence in this process, you’ll have peace of mind. And if you have peace of mind, you will want to refer others to my team and I, for help with all things mortgage and real estate. And when you do that, we promise to go fast, work hard and make you proud of that recommendation!
To help you get to know what makes me tick, here is a Top-10 list about myself – in no particular order:
- I once flew over Mt. McKinley (AKA, Denali) in Alaska, in a Cessna-180. I do not recommend this.
- I grew up in Anchorage, AK in a rugged place (unofficially named by my father) called Rabbit Creek Canyon. (Google Rabbit Lake, Anchorage AK.)
- My mortgage career began in Anchorage in the Spring of 1986, when mortgage rates were over 9%. And yes, people were out buying homes and getting mortgages.
- My first mortgage was at 7.5%, considered a low interest rate at the time.
- My family made Minnesota our home in the Spring of 1998, and my wife and I raised five children in Burnsville, Minnesota.
- There is a special place in our hearts for families with children who have special needs.
- We love Special Olympics of Minnesota (#SOMN), and have a grown son who is a Special Olympics athlete.
- Spending time with my wife, kids and grandchildren, is the best thing I do.
- My favorite pastimes include traveling with my wife and family, music, hiking, relaxing at the beach, good coffee in the early morning hours and (sucking at) golf.
- To make the mortgage process clear and understandable, I created a unique presentation for first-time home-buyers called, Mortgage in a Box. Ask me about my MIB presentation!
Being part of your mortgage experience is amazing, and I’m thankful for the opportunity! Put us to work – call, text or email me today: (612) 470-LOAN | Patrick.Juul@ChurchillMortgage.com. Go to www.patrickjuul.com to start the process online. And you can find us on Facebook by searching for @JuulHomeLoanTeam at Churchill Mortgage, Burnsville, MN.
That’s our story. I can’t wait to hear yours!
Connect With An Expert!
Complete the form below and I will respond to your questions as soon as I can!
You also expressly consent to having Churchill Mortgage and any of our mortgage partners contact you about your inquiry via text message or phone. This includes but isn’t limited to an automatic phone dialing system or an artificial and/or pre-recorded voice by ways of the residential and/or cellular phone number you provided (even if that specific phone number is on a corporate, state, or national Do Not Call Registry). You do not have to agree to receive such calls or text messages as a condition of receiving services from Churchill Mortgage. In addition, by communicating with us via phone, you consent to calls being recorded and monitored. If you’d like to receive daily texts, you agree to receive 25 messages per month. For weekly text alerts, you will receive 10 messages per month. Mobile terms: Email and Mobile Policy. Text message and data may apply. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to 615-488-4941 to cancel.
- Es probable que su transacción de préstamo hipotecario suceda en inglés. Por medio de esta pregunta, solicitamos
información para determinar si existen comunicaciones disponibles a su servicio, en su idioma preferido. Sírvase tener en cuenta: posiblemente
NO hay comunicaciones disponibles en su idioma preferido.
Su respuesta NO afectará de forma negativa su solicitud hipotecaria. Su respuesta no quiere decir que el prestamista u otros participantes de
préstamos hipotecarios acuerdan en comunicarse o proveerle documentos en su idioma preferido. Sin embargo, puede que les permita ayudarle
o dirigirlo a otras personas que puedan colaborarle.
Puede que los servicios de asistencia linguística y recursos estén disponibles a través de agencias de orientación en relación a viviendas, aprobadas
por el Departamento de Vivienda y Desarrollo Urbano de EE. UU. Para ubicar una agencia de orientación en tema de viviendas, comuníquese con
una de las siguientes agencias federales gubernamentales:
Departamento de Vivienda y Desarrollo Urbano de EE. UU. (HUD, siglas en inglés), al (800) 569-4287, o en línea, www.hud.gov/counselingOficina para la Protección Financiera del Consumidor (CFPB, siglas en inglés), al (855) 411-2372, o en línea,
Popular Tools & Resources
Home Buyer Starter Kit
Whether you’re looking to buy a home right now or home buying is part of your future, use this Starter Kit that shares 10 easy steps to make the process as simple as possible.
Get Your Free Guide
Refinancing Starter Kit
Refinancing can be a vital step in paying off your home loan early. We’ve put together a toolkit to help get you started and to help you understand what to expect along the way.
Get Your Free Guide
Run the numbers to find out how much you can save by refinancing your home loan or what your payments will be for your new home with these quick and easy mortgage calculators.
Crunch Some Numbers!