CHURCHILL CERTIFIED HOMEBUYER
The Next Best Thing to a Cash Offer
“Pre-approved” is good, but “certified” is the best. Becoming a Churchill Certified Homebuyer is the gold standard and positions you almost as if you are offering cash for a home. Not only does this help you shop for your new home with more confidence, but we’re finding offers are getting accepted more quickly and clients can close on their home sooner.
When competition is high, it’s important to present the most trustworthy offer by becoming a Churchill Certified Homebuyer. Here’s the top 5 reasons this is your best option:
- You submit your financial documents to be reviewed by an actual underwriter and you’re conditionally approved for financing on a new home. This is the best way to show the homeowner’s agent that you’re a reliable buyer.
- You’ve done a bulk of the leg work up front, making the homebuying process quick and smooth once you’ve found the right home.
- Both you and the seller of the home have peace of mind that your funds will be approved when it’s time to sign on the dotted line. This is great to emphasize during negotiations!
- Going through this process up front helps catch many of the hiccups early on and prevents any issues from arising at the last minute.
- You’ll get to the closing table and in your new home FASTER! Often, buyers can close up to 7-10 days sooner!
**The certification is subject to the financial status and credit report(s) of everyone on the application remaining substantially the same until closing, an acceptable contract of sale on a suitable property, collateral (things like the appraisal, title, survey, condition, and insurance) satisfies the requirements of the Lender and loan selected is still available in the market. All closing conditions of Lender must be satisfied including the clear transfer of the title, acceptable and adequate title and hazard insurance, flood certification, and any inspections that are required by the real estate contract. The Churchill Certified Homebuyer is not a commitment to lend funds and is not an approval, but it is a conditional approval subject to your acceptance of the terms and the conditions being fully satisfied prior to closing. All conditions are subject to final underwriting and final investor approval.