Protect Yourself from Fluctuating Rates
As you’re looking for a new home, we know you want the lowest possible interest rate on your mortgage. Who wouldn’t? There’s nothing more frustrating than having your interest rate go up before you close on your loan. No need to lay awake at night wondering what the market will do. You can now protect yourself from the fluctuating interest rates with Churchill’s Rate Secured program.
Here's how it works:
- Secure a low interest rate at no cost
- Lock your rate for up to 90 days while you shop for a home
- Reset the rate for another 90 days if you don’t find a home in the initial 90-day period
- If rates go up, your rate stays the same. If rates go down, you get the lower rate
"With today’s fluctuating rates, buyers are more hesitant to enter the market and are cautious to make a change. Through Churchill’s Rate Secured program, we empower you to make a solid plan and feel more confident by eliminating surprises – all of which helps ensure a smarter mortgage process and much better experience than with other lenders.”
- Mike Hardwick, Founder & President of Churchill Mortgage
*Rate Secured is available on 30-year conventional conforming and high-balance fixed-rate loans. Rate Secured is not available on investment property home loans or no score loans.